Now that you've seen a totally gratuitous picture of my dog, I've got a few questions to ask about you. I'd really appreciate if you'd take a few minutes to answer a few questions - sheesh, isn't everyone asking that nowadays? Anyway, to sweeten the pot, I'll pick one lucky person who replies and send them a prize of random stuff from Japan. Woohoo!
- Where are you from?
- How old are you (decade will do, eg. in my 20s)
- How often do you travel?
- Where do you most frequently travel?
- How much do you spend on accommodation when you travel and what type? ($USD is probably easiest for consistency).
- What type of travel do you prefer - tours, independent travel with some day tours, independent to major tourist sites, independent and off the beaten track, don't travel just like reading about it?
- Do you travel for general sightseeing or for a specific purpose (eg. you have a hobby like running so travel to run in specific marathons, foodie travel with the intention of going to specific restaurants or trying specific foods rather than picking a destination and seeing what food is good there)?
- What do you want to see more of on here -- destination posts, travel advice, rants, animal specific locations (like the bear sanctuary), dog photos?
That's it. Please comment and check back on October 5th to see if you're won.